The EDGE Auto Include function is used to add supplementary catalog items to an order based on order and member characteristics. The Auto Includes List provides a listing of the Auto Include rules that are available for execution when the appropriate characteristics are present in an order.
The Auto Include List page has been redesigned and is now implemented using “JP-Grid” column manipulation and pagination features. These features provide considerable flexibility in filtering the data and in arranging, showing/hiding and sorting columns and otherwise controlling the display of the list. “Detail” view and “Edit” functions are provided for each listed ship method.
The list page includes the following columns, each with the type of filter specified below:
- Name (Text/String filter)
- Quantity (Number filter)
- Percentage (Number filter)
- Per Order (Boolean filter)
- Per Item (Boolean filter)
- Start Date (Date filter)
- End Date (Date filter)
In addition to the standard JP-Grid table functions, the fields in the following columns are now editable from within the list, without having to open the Edit Auto Include Header page:
- Start Date
- End Date
Edits to the values in these fields can be made on both an individual basis and in bulk.
Refer to New Service Functions for List Pages and Reports for important information regarding user access to the enhanced page and its described features.
The described page enhancements have been implemented on the Catalog>List>Auto Includes List page.
The enhancements to the list page design help to improve usability and page performance.
FYI . . .
- A JP-Grid “Text" or “String” filter provides an input field for a full or partial character search using alphanumeric and a limited set of special characters.
- A JP-Grid "Number" filter provides an input field for a full or partial character search using numeric and a limited set of special characters.
- A JP-Grid “Boolean” filter provides "Yes" and "No" radio buttons that you can select or deselect to search for list items containing either or both options.
- A JP-Grid "Date" filter provides date selection via drop-down calendars for which selectable criteria can be applied.