The Backorder Release Schedule page has been redesigned and is now implemented using “JP-Grid” column manipulation and pagination features. These features provide considerable flexibility in filtering the data and in arranging, showing/hiding and sorting columns and otherwise controlling the display of the list.
The list page includes the following columns, each with the specified type of filter:
- Order# (Number filter)
- External Reference (Text filter)
- Order Date (Date filter)
- Order Status (Set filter – "Backordered" and "Reserved" only)
- Total (Number filter)
- Priority (Set filter)
- Ship Complete (Boolean filter)
- Release Date (Date filter)
- Bill To (Text filter)
- Source (Set filter)
- Order Source (Set filter)
- Billing Code (Set filter)
- Member Type (Set filter)
In addition to the standard JP-Grid table functions, the fields in the following columns are now editable, both on an individual basis and in bulk:
- Priority (available options for change: Low, Medium, High, Rush)
- Ship Complete (available options for change: Yes, No)
- Release Date (original values are based on the release date on the Order Header; modifications restricted to current or future dates)
Refer to New Service Function for Backorder Release Schedule for important information regarding user access to the list page and its described features.
The described page enhancements have been implemented on the Orders>Release Management>Backorder Release Schedule page.
The enhancements to the Backorder Release Schedule page design help to improve usability and page performance.
FYI . . .
- A JP-Grid "Number" filter provides an input field for a full or partial character search using numeric and a limited set of special characters.
- A JP-Grid “Text” filter provides an input field for a full or partial character search using alphanumeric and a limited set of special characters.
- A JP-Grid "Date" filter provides date selection via drop-down calendars for which selectable criteria can be applied.
- A JP-Grid "Set" filter provides a selectable list of predefined values.
- A JP-Grid “Boolean” filter provides "Yes" and "No" radio buttons that you can select or deselect to search for list items containing either or both options.