The EDGE Billing Code List page in the System Admin module has been enhanced with the following features:
- Pop-up icons have replaced the “Actions” column and Detail and Edit links.
- Column Visibility menu – includes:
- Search field and list of available columns to show or hide
- Save as CSV
- Reset to Default
- Save View
- Reorder columns via drag and drop
- Column sorting – columns can be sorted in ascending or descending order; multiple sorting is supported
- Columns can be pinned to left/right side of list table (pinned columns remain stationary during horizontal scroll)
- Resize column widths via drag action to expand/contract
- Separate filters for each column as appropriate for data:
- Text – full/partial character search (alphanumeric and special characters)
- Number – full/partial numeric search
- Boolean – Yes/No radio buttons
- Set – selectable list of predefined values
- Date – date picker calendars, browser independent. Includes page range selection on a single drop-down calendar.
- Select and copy data, retain formatting upon paste
- Select single or multiple table cells
- Tab-separated paste into text file
- Retains column structure when pasted into spreadsheet
The described page enhancements have been implemented on the System Admin>Merchant>Billing Code List page.
The enhancements to EDGE module list pages help to improve usability and page performance.