Users can now download the contents of an EDGE list page in CSV file format.
- This is applicable only for list pages that support “JP-Grid” column manipulation and pagination features (such as those described for Billing Code List Page Enhancements).
- Each exported CSV file is limited to 10,000 lines of data.
The following grid functions are retained in the downloaded CSV file:
- Column Visibility - only columns visible within the displayed list are downloaded.
- Column Order - the column name and order are preserved.
- Column Filters - all filters applied to the displayed columns are preserved.
- Column Values - all values shown/displayed within the list are preserved.
This capability eliminates the necessity for users to navigate to other modules or running additional reports within EDGE to obtain the information provided in the CSV files downloaded from these list pages.
An Export to CSV option has been added to the list view option menu on the applicable list pages.
Continuing enhancements to EDGE module list pages help to improve usability and page performance.
FYI . . .