The EDGE Activity Log now supports tracking and auditing of EDGE user activities performed via EDGE business functions – that is, the actions that are performed as follows:
- Within EDGE list pages and reports that have been implemented with JP-Grid functionality
- Using the EDGE bulk refund process
- Using the EDGE autoship process via the REST Autoship API
- Using the REST OpenTools API for inbound messages
- Using the REST Dynamic Fields API to update dynamic fields
- Using the REST Data Access API to get information about sales orders, return orders, work orders and ASNs.
Business function usage can now be tracked in the System Admin>Merchant>Activity Log.
The ability to track actions performed via EDGE business functions gives merchants a more complete view and understanding of their user activities for auditing and troubleshooting purposes.