The EDGE Release Notes provide information about the enhancements and changes made for each version/release of the EDGE program.
FYI . . .
The EDGE version number contains three sections:
- Version - indicates significant new code/major changes and product enhancements
- Release number - indicates general updates, improvements and resolved issues
(New releases of EDGE are provided at this level throughout each year on a regularly scheduled basis)
- Modification (or Revision) level - for maintenance, "bug" fixes and other interim changes
For example, in EDGE 16.0.0, the version is 16, the release number is 0 and the modification level is 0, indicating that this is the initial release of version 16 before any additional interim updates or modifications have been made. With the next general update of this version, the release number will be increased by 1, as in 16.1, then 16.2 and so forth. In some instances, additional modification ("bug" fixes) will be required before the next scheduled release. In that case, the modification number will be incremented for each interim update (e.g., 16.1.1, then 16.1.2 and so forth).
You can also use the field below to search for topics using the full or partial title or relevant key words:
If you need additional information or assistance, please get in touch with your Jagged Peak account executive or contact Jagged Peak using one of these options:
- Call us at:
- Telephone: 1-813-637-6900
- Toll Free: 1-800-430-1312
- Visit our website at jaggedpeak.com and click CONTACT US.
- For EDGE Support, send an email to EDGEsupport@jaggedpeak.com.