Before tax rates are defined as described in Define Tax Rates, you must first specify which tax rate service is to be used for the current project.
To specify the tax rate service:
- Click System Admin in the Administrative tasks menu. The System Admin page opens with the Project Settings page displayed.
- Click EDGE Setup>Merchants from the left navigation menu. The EDGE Merchants page opens.
- Click the View Details link associated with a merchant. The EDGE Merchant Details page opens.
- Scroll to the bottom of the EDGE Merchant Details page and click . The EDGE Projects page opens.
- Click the View Details link associate with a project. The EDGE Projects Details page opens.
- Scroll to the bottom of the EDGE Projects Details page and click . The Update EDGE Project page opens.
- Click . The Project Settings: Project:<project name> page opens.
- Locate the Tax Related section at the top of the page.
- Use the Which service would you like to use to calculate your tax? drop-down list to select a tax service. Options include all tax services currently supported in EDGE.
- Click to save your selection.
To continue . . .
When you are finished specifying a tax rate service, continue with Define Tax Rates.