In EDGE, work orders are electronic communications between merchants and warehouses or distribution/fulfillment centers that contain action requests used to manage inventory SKUs with a “KIT” SKU type. The associated Work Orders List provides a listing of the work orders created within a specified time period.
The Work Orders List page has been redesigned and is now implemented using “JP-Grid” column manipulation and pagination features. These features provide considerable flexibility in filtering the data and in arranging, showing/hiding and sorting columns and otherwise controlling the display of the list.
The list page includes the following columns, each with the type of filter specified below:
- Create Date (Date filter)
- Work Order # (Number filter)
- Reference (Text/String filter)
- Provider (Set filter)
- Billing Code (Set filter)
- Custodian (Text/String filter)
- Complete By Date (Date filter)
- Status (Set filter)
- Shipment Status (Set filter)
Refer to New Service Functions for List Pages and Reports for important information regarding user access to the enhanced page and its described features.
The described page enhancements have been implemented on the Inventory>Work Orders> Work Orders List page.
The enhancements to the list page design help to improve usability and page performance
FYI . . .
- A JP-Grid "Date" filter provides date selection via drop-down calendars for which selectable criteria can be applied.
- A JP-Grid "Number" filter provides an input field for a full or partial character search using numeric and a limited set of special characters.
- A JP-Grid “Text" or “String” filter provides an input field for a full or partial character search using alphanumeric and a limited set of special characters.
- A JP-Grid "Set" filter provides a selectable list of predefined values.