- Order# (Number filter)
- External Reference (Text filter)
- Order Date (Date filter)
- Order Status (Set filter – "Backordered" and "Reserved" only)
- Total (Number filter)
- Priority (Set filter)
- Ship Complete (Boolean filter)
- Release Date (Date filter)
- Bill To (Text filter)
- Source (Set filter)
- Order Source (Set filter)
- Billing Code (Set filter)
- Member Type (Set filter)
In addition to the standard JP-Grid table functions, the fields in the following columns are now editable, both on an individual basis and in bulk:
- Priority (available options for change: Low, Medium, High, Rush)
- Ship Complete (available options for change: Yes, No)
- Release Date (original values are based on the release date on the Order Header; modifications restricted to current or future dates)
Refer to New Service Function for Backorder Release Schedule for important information regarding user access to the list page and its described features.
The described page enhancements have been implemented on the Orders>Release Management>Backorder Release Schedule list page.
The enhancements to the Backorder Release Schedule page design help to improve usability and page performance.