A new page has been implemented to show critical metrics on OpenTools Integration message processing.
The new page uses the new "dashboard" style and provides the following metrics and charts for incoming and outgoing messages (as separate sections):
- Unprocessed (count) - How many messages have yet to be processed?
- Earliest Unprocessed (date) - When was the most recent message received and not yet processed?
- Latest Unprocessed (date) - When was the oldest message received and not yet processed?
- Unprocessed Delay (time) - How much is the delay in processing messages?
- Unprocessed Destinations (pie chart)
- Unprocessed Message Types (pie chart)
- Processed In Last Hour (count) - How many messages were processed in the last hour?
- Processed In Last 24 Hours (count) - How many messages processed in the last 24 hours?
- Processed Messages (Last 24 Hours) (line chart)
|Access to this page requires a user to be configured with an access type that has the applicable functions activated. Refer to New Service Functions for List Pages and Reports for related information regarding these functions and user access to the enhanced log and its described features.|
A new page has been implemented as System Admin>Integration>Dashboard
Allows visibility via the EDGE User Interface on critical OpenTools Integration Performance Metrics.