All tax calculation services require that the configurations for all providers associated with a merchant's warehouse/fulfillment center contain accurate location address settings.
During this configuration process, it is advisable for you to verify those fulfillment provider addresses and make any necessary modifications. Provider configurations are managed in the EDGE Logistics module.
View/Verify Fulfillment Provider Settings
To verify provider settings:
- Click List>Providers in the left navigation menu. The Providers list page opens.
- Click the View Details link associated with the provider configuration you want to verify. The Provider Detail page opens.
- Verify that the information in each of the following fields is accurate. If any address corrections are necessary, continue with step 5.
- ADDRESS1 through ADDRESS3
- Click the
- Modify the address information as necessary. (You may also make any other needed modifications at this time.)
- Click at the bottom of the page to save the changes. The Provider Details page reopens, reflecting the modified information.
- Click the link to exit the Provider Details and return to the Provider list page.
- Repeat steps 3 through 8 for each provider.
To continue . . .