Use this function to configure additional, provider-specific Authorization Info parameters for the payment provider specified in the Authorizer Name field described in Add Authorization Info.
These are the general instructions for adding authorization info parameters. An individual payment provider/authorizer may require a particular parameter or set of parameters that applies only to that provider.
- For the settings you need to use to define authorization info parameters required for each individual provider/authorizer refer to Configuration Setting by Provider/Authorizer.
- For information about optional authorization info parameters that were developed by Jagged Peak for use in EDGE, refer to Optional Authorization Info Parameters.
- If no Authorization Info Parameters are needed for the authorizer you are configuring, then you can skip this procedure and continue with Configure Project Settings.
To configure an authorization info parameter:
- Click System Admin in the Administrative tasks menu. The System Admin page opens with the Project Settings page displayed.
- Select EDGE Setup>Authorization Info from the left navigation menu. The Authorization Info list page opens.
- Click the View Details link associated with an authorizer. The Authorization Info Details page opens.
- Add Authorization Info Parameter link. The Create Authorization Info page opens.
- Enter a Parameter in the field provided. (See Configuration Settings by Provider/Authorizer for information about required parameters.)
- Enter a Value for the parameter.
Repeat steps 4 through 8 for each parameter you want to add. to return to the Authorization Info Details page, where the parameter is listed in the Authorization Info Parameters section.
- Click to return to the Authorization Info list page.
To continue . . .
Once you have completed configuring the Authorization Info Parameters, if any, for the authorizer, continue with Configure Project Settings.