The Backorder Release Schedule list page has been redesigned and is now implemented using “JP-Grid” column manipulation and pagination features. These features provide considerable flexibility in filtering the data and in arranging, showing/hiding and sorting columns and otherwise controlling the display of the list.
The list page includes the following columns, each with the specified type of filter:
- Order# (Number filter)
- External Reference (Text filter)
- Order Date (Date filter)
- Order Status (Set filter ) available options: Backordered, Reserved
- Total (Number filter)
- Priority (Set filter) Valid values: Low, Medium, High, Rush
- Ship Complete (Boolean filter) available options: Yes, No
- Release Date (Date filter)
- Bill To (Text filter)
- Source (Set filter)
- Order Source (Set filter)
- Billing Code (Set filter)
- Member Type (Set filter)
In addition to the standard JP-Grid table functions, bulk editing can be done on the Priority, Ship Completed and Release Date columns/fields:
Refer to New Service Function for Backorder Release Schedule Page for important information regarding user access to the list page and its described features.
The described page enhancements have been implemented on the Orders>Release Management>Backorder Release Schedule list page.
The enhancements to the list page design help to improve usability and page performance.