The Warehouse module Ship Station’s “Shipping” function is used to process shipment requests in order to distribute inventory appropriately. The associated Shipment Request List provides a listing of the ship requests created within a specified time period.
The Shipment Request List page has been redesigned and is now implemented using “JP-Grid” column manipulation and pagination features. These features provide considerable flexibility in filtering the data and in arranging, showing/hiding and sorting columns and otherwise controlling the display of the list.
The list page includes the following columns, each with the type of filter specified below:
- Ship Request Date (Date filter)
- Order # (Number filter)
- External Reference (Text/String filter)
- Ship Request # (Text/String filter)
- Shipment Status (Set filter)
- Provider (Set filter)
Refer to New Service Functions for List Pages and Reports for important information regarding user access to the enhanced page and its described features.
The described page enhancements have been implemented on the Warehouse>Ship Station>Shipping>Ship Station: Shipment Request List page.
The enhancements to the list page design help to improve usability and page performance.
FYI . . .
- A JP-Grid "Date" filter provides date selection via drop-down calendars for which selectable criteria can be applied.
- A JP-Grid "Number" filter provides an input field for a full or partial character search using numeric and a limited set of special characters.
- A JP-Grid “Text or “String” filter provides an input field for a full or partial character search using alphanumeric and a limited set of special characters.
- A JP-Grid "Set" filter provides a selectable list of predefined values.